Some of our Program Modules …
- Life Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Habits of Happy Kids
- Character Development
- Growth Mindset
- Goal Setting
- Building Positive Relationships
- Celebrating Uniqueness, Individuality and Differences
- Random Acts of Kindness
- Yoga & Relaxation Techniques
- Mindfulness and Meditation
- Creativity with Salsa Dancing
Our program is …
- an authentic, holistic, effective, mindful and life changing program for 6-12 year old kids
- supported by a trusting Primary School Educator & Growth Mindset Mentor
- filled with positivity, fun and lots of learning experiences and adventures
- all about empowering kids with vital life skills, knowledge and a different way of thinking, so they are equipped to thrive as well as remain resilient in any environment
- developed by a passionate life coach and certified mindfulness and meditation teacher who is also a qualified primary school educator
- student-centred with loads of hands on activities
- inclusive of kids working collaboratively in multi-aged teams
These are the THINGS that make our Empowerment for Life Program truly unique ….
- We strongly believe every human being can lead an empowered life and achieve any goal they set their mind to, so long as they’re engaged, committed and follow through with action and reflection
- We LOVE working with parents who are action takers and make their kids future success and happiness in life their #1 priority
- Mentoring kids to set S.M.A.R.T goals and think with a positive “We Can Do It” growth mindset.
- There is nothing like this program out there in the market place. Our program is an authentic life changing program that is empowering, holistic, differentiated and caters for the learning styles of each participant.
- We guarantee ongoing support, encouragement, praise and mentoring to our participants during the program.
- The Annual Graduation Ceremony Graduates and their parents/caregivers, family and friends attend a special graduation ceremony.
To read our mission statement visit: kidsareleaders.com/contact-2/mission/