Program Modules …
- 21st Century Life Skills
- Leadership Qualities
- Public Speaking
- Life-Long Habits
- Character Development
- Growth Mindset
- Financial Literacy in the Real World
- Goal Setting
- Critical & Creative Thinking
- Building Positive Relationships
- The World, Australia and Me – Celebrating Uniqueness, Individuality and Differences
- Random Acts of Kindness
- Mindfulness, Relaxation Techniques and Self Care
Our program is …
- an authentic, holistic, effective, mindful and life changing program for 5-12 year old kids
- supported by a trusting Primary School Educator & Growth Mindset Mentor
- filled with positivity, fun and lots of learning experiences and adventures
- all about empowering kids with vital life skills, knowledge and a different way of thinking, so they are equipped to thrive as well as remain resilient in any environment
- developed by a passionate and certified life coach for kids and certified master mindfulness practitioner who is also a qualified and experienced primary school educator
- student-centred with loads of hands on activities
- inclusive of kids working creatively and collaboratively in multi-aged teams as they deal with and solve every day real life problems
These are the THINGS that make our Empowerment for Life Program truly unique ….
- We strongly believe every human being can lead an empowered life and achieve any goal they set their mind to, so long as they’re engaged, committed and follow through with action and reflection
- We LOVE working with parents who are action takers and make their kids future success and happiness in life their #1 priority
- Mentoring kids to set S.M.A.R.T goals and think with a positive “We Can Do It” growth mindset.
- There is nothing like this program out there in the market place. Our program is an authentic life changing program that is empowering, holistic, differentiated and caters for the individualised interests, abilities, talents and learning styles of each participant.
- Meeting every child and their parents/caregivers for a phone or Skype consultation session. The reason we do this is to build rapport with each child before they’re invited to commence our program. This also allows us to differentiate our workshops in order to deliver the best personal experience for each participant.
- We guarantee ongoing support, encouragement, praise and mentoring to our participants.
- Providing parents who have kids enrolled in our program with the opportunity to join our up and coming online parent community. Here they can connect and communicate, ask questions, get answers and feedback as well as participate in weekly discussions with other parents and the founder of Kids are Leaders on various children’s topics, challenges and issues.
- The Annual Graduation Ceremony. Our graduates and their parents/caregivers, family and friends join us at a special graduation ceremony.
To read our mission statement visit: kidsareleaders.com/contact-2/mission/