GIVE KIDS THE GIFT OF PEACE, CALM, FOCUS, KINDNESS, COMPASSION, RESILIENCE, SELF-AWARENESS, EMPATHY, GRATITUDE AND SELF-REGULATION!
How would you feel if you could provide your 6 to 12 year old with the opportunity to learn life changing skills, techniques and knowledge required for a changing 21st century world?
PROGRAM VISION: The non-religious program curriculum is designed to equip 6-12 year old kids with the life skills, techniques and knowledge required to calmly, mindfully and non-judgementally deal with their thoughts, feelings and emotions, on a moment to moment basis, at home, at school, with friends and family.
WHAT IS MINDFULNESS?
As stated by Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn mindfulness is:
- a daily way of life
- living life in each present moment
- observing and acknowledging your thoughts, feelings, actions and moods as they are without any reaction or judgement, knowing they are not permanent and will pass
WHAT DOES SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH REVEAL ABOUT MINDFULNESS AND MEDITATION?
Why Kids Need Mindfulness Training: Research shows meditating for just 10 minutes a day is what your kids need to start experiencing the many benefits meditation can bring into their daily lives. 1 in 7 has a mental health disorder.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MINDFULNESS & MEDITATION?
Kids can become more: calm, focused, mindful, grateful, productive, confident, kind, self-regulated, creative, resilient, joyful, happy, responsive & less reactive, respectful, emotionally balanced, peaceful, better able to problem solve and think critically, well rested, compassionate, self-aware, aware of others feelings, empathetic and loved.
WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE PROGRAM?
The Calm & Chilled Kids Program is designed for 6-12 year olds. Kids are taught, mentored and inspired to live authentic and mindful lives in each present moment. At the completion of the program kids will be equipped to mindfully implement the skills, knowledge and techniques they learn into their own daily life, at school, with friends and in the family home. Our curriculum is developed by a Certified Master of Mindfulness who also holds a Degree in Primary School Education. The program is written based on components of scientific research, personal mindful experiences and mindfulness and meditation training.
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM INCLUDE?
- MEETINGS: LIVE online meetings
- MEDITATION TEACHINGS: techniques and benefits for formal meditation styles, non-religious based
- INTRODUCTION TO MEDITATION STYLES: formal meditations, non-religious based
- MINDFULNESS TEACHINGS: to be implemented during daily life, eg: at school, at home, with friends and family
- MINDFUL ART EXPERIENCES: weekly mindful art
- EDUCATIONAL PROPS & IMAGES: used during some mindful and meditation teachings and especially valuable for visual learners
- MEDITATION & MINDFULNESS MUSIC: played during parts of the program
- MINDFULNESS & MEDITATION JOURNAL: gratitude moments, feelings & emotions, thoughts, random acts of kindness, mindful moments & personal reflections
- WEEKLY FACE-TO-FACE SUPPORT: provided on an ongoing basis during the LIVE online meetings
- WEEKLY HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS: 5 to 10 minutes of daily meditation at home.
- QUESTION/ANSWER/DISCUSSION/FEEDBACK/REFLECTION SESSIONS: during the LIVE online meetings
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: participants will be awarded a certificate of completion imprinted with their name
- GRADUATION CEREMONY: LIVE and online
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a complimentary 15 minute information session to see how we can best support your child.
Please read our testimonials to see what parents, students and teachers are saying about our program: https://wp.me/P29y17-1Hi