Is your child achieving grade outcomes in English and Mathematics?
We can help you find out with the following learning assessments.
- Spelling Age Assessment – To identify a child’s spelling age.
- Letter & Sound Identification Assessment – To identify, read and write individual lower and upper-case letters and individual sounds.
- Reading & Comprehension Assessment – To assess a child’s reading age, reading level, reading behaviours and comprehension skills.
- Writing Assessment – To assess proper sentence formation, writing structure, grammar, spelling, proofreading and editing skills.
- Letter Cluster Identification Testing – To assess a child’s skills when identifying consonant blends, digraphs and dipthongs.
- Sight Word Recognition Assessment – To assess a child’s immediate sight word recognition in isolation from text and in text.
- Number Maths Assessment – To assess a child’s whole number, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, times tables, fractions, decimals, percentages and problem solving skills.
All assessments are administered online by Primary School Educators, marked offline, information is collated, results and future recommendations are reported to parents.
To book a learning assessment for your child complete the form below and we’ll be in touch.